Counselor/Therapist Position & Interns
We have opening on staff for independently licensed social workers and counselors to provide outpatient psychotherapy. Must be either a LISW, PCC or as a licensed Psychologist for hired employement. The following qualifications are necessary –
- Experience in working with children, adolescents and adults.
- Be open to working in a faith-based counseling environment.
- Available either part or full time.
- Willing to work a minimum of two evenings a week and/or Saturday.
- Ability to do progress notes and diagnosis forms electronically.
- Commitment to completing clinical and administrative paperwork in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Open to working on a commission basis.
- Must pass background checks and have a clean malpractice history.
- Must have current license to practice counseling in the State of Ohio and be in good standing with the Ohio, CSWMFT Board.
Pathways is a community mental health agency and a member of the Lorain County Board of Mental Health. It is CARF accredited. Therapists are W-2 employees and are covered under the agency’s professional liability insurance. Separate, personal liability coverage is recommended but not required.
Pathways Counseling & Growth Center
312 Third Street
Elyria, OH 44035.
No phone calls, please.